Cressi Frog Plus Fins
Cressi Frog Plus Fins
The Cressi Frog Plus Open Heel Fins are Cressi’s latest addition to its extensive line of world renowned scuba diving fins. The Cressi Frog Plus Fins feature many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin along with introducing a revolutionary new blade material that is both extremely durable and nearly indestructible. The material is so durable and flexible you can bend the fin over onto itself without fear of cracking or breaking the fin blade. This makes this fin the most durable of its kind.
The Frog Plus Fins utilise Cressi’s patented three material injection moulding process. The three materials consist of a nice comfortable rubber on the foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade. The second material is the revolutionary new dual density techno polymer which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channelling effect.
The channelling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern.
The Cressi Frog Plus Fins also incorporates Cressi’s patented positioning of the foot pocket below the blade. This design increases the working surface area of the blade by 20%.
The combination of the channeling effect and the foot pocket mounted beneath the blade creates a very powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain. Because of these characteristics, the Cressi Frog Plus Fins are an ideal choice for the entry level to advanced diver.
The Cressi Frog Plus Fins come equipped with impact resistant, non-corrosive, squeeze-style quick-release buckles and adjustable straps. The straps have a large grip tab for ease of donning and doffing even with gloved hands.
The Frog Plus is available in four sizes in three colours.
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Provides Power for Most Diving Situations
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab for Ease of Donning and Doffing