Mens Redfish Wetsuit
Torelli Redfish Wetsuit
The Torelli 3.5mm Redfish is inspired by the camouflage of the master ambush reef hunter, the Coral Trout. Red light has the longest wavelength in the visible spectrum and is quickly filtered out and disappears at shallow depths. As there is no red light at depth the predator becomes almost invisible.The added benefit to the diver is that red is highly visible to boat traffic when swimming or resting on the surface.
Torelli's reputation as Australia’s best spearfishing wetsuit is second to none for good reason. Their wetsuits are designed by experienced spear fishers to meet the wide range of conditions that Australia can throw at them.
All Torelli wetsuits are made with the finest Japanese Yamamoto neoprene, anatomic cut, quality control, proprietary camouflage patterns and workmanship.
- Abrasive resistant supertex knee pads and seat and the nylon exterior lining ensuring maximum durability.
- Latex dots to all seam junctions preventing stitch unravel.
- Pocket to both thighs. Fits the Torelli Knife perfectly and can also be used as a torch or utility pockets.
- Comfortable non slip loading pad with additional internal 5mm padding.
- Genuine Japanese Yamamoto compression resistant, independent closed microcell high elasticity neoprene.