Ocean Hunter Hali Knife
Ocean Hunter Hali Knife
Ocean Hunter Hali Knife has a strong, sharp, and incredibly smooth cutting blade, the perfect all-rounder for the regular Spearo.
Black Chromium plating over a 420 J2 Stainless Steel aids in the reduction of surface rusting. This significantly extends the life span of your knife.
The Hali is a proven, long-lasting dispatch tool that belongs in every serious Spearo’s kit bag.
The knife comes with easy use, solid sheath that uses a reliable and straightforward quick release.
Spearos have carefully designed The Ocean Hunter Hali Knife for spearos. The Hali knife has been manufactured from 420 J2 marine grade stainless steel, which has a durable Black Chromium plating over the blade, which aids in reducing surface rusting and significantly extends the life span of the knife.
The Ocean Hunter Hali Knife has been designed to be heavy-duty. It is ideal for both smaller fish in the bay and when you’re targeting bigger and heavier fish out in the blue waters. The blade handle includes a specially moulded non-slip “sure grip” handle to make dispatching your fish quick, safe and easy.
Strong, sharp, and incredibly smooth cutting blade, the Ocean Hunter Hali Knife is the perfect rounder for the regular spearo. The knife is sold with a low profile sheath that can be mounted on your bicep or arm and virtually eliminates any chance of annoying snagging and tangling issues from your rigging or float lines. This cleverly designed sheath includes a quick-release button to prevent any possibility of accidentally losing the knife.
The Ocean Hunter Hali Knife has been designed to be solid and secure in the hand, thanks partly to the “sure grip” comfortable handle and the thick metal design. This manufacturing method ensures that the knife is both strong and solid should you need to do any prying or digging with it when you’re underwater. Including an easy to use, quick release sheath, the Hali is a proven, long-lasting dispatch tool that belongs in every serious spearo’s kit bag.
- Point tip style design
- Dagger style blade with included serrated section
- 420 Marine grade stainless steel for rust prevention and maintaining a sharp cutting edge
- Moulded non-slip “sure grip” handle
- Robust and heavy-duty design suits all sizes of fish
- Low profile sheath
- Designed to be mounted to your bicep or leg for quick and easy reach
- Complete steel design gives maximum strength for dispatching fish or for digging and prying
- Includes an easy to pull Dyneema cord in high visibility red, durable Sheath with quick-release button and adjustable rubber straps
- 11cm (4.3 Inch) point tip blade
- Quick-release sheath
- Rubber leg straps included
- Ergonomically shaped heavy-duty handle