Oztrail Lawson Commando Hooded Sleeping Bag
he special forces of sleeping bags, featuring a 150 Denier Ripstop Polyester outer that will outlast the toughest of environments.
Lightweight, compact sleeping bag with great insulation features for nights under zero
- Off-set laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Snag free zip with integrated zipper guards
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort
- Extra warmth from foot and side zip overlap
- Velcro closure at top of zip to allow sleeping bag to remain closed even when zip is open
- Draw cord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Snug 3D insulated neck collar to retain body heat
- Contoured hood to create the head enclosure
- Left and right hand models available so two can be joined to form a double
- Compression carry bag with webbing straps for quick, easy access
|Design:||A rectangular performance sleeping bag with a luxury cocoon style lip hood with draw cord so that you can tighten the hood snugly around your head and superior hollow fibre insulation properties. Rated to -5°C it includes advanced features such as a chest collar & draft tubes to ensure a warm sleep.
Two bags can be joined together to create a double size sleeping bag.
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-5°C|
|Hood:||Luxury cocoon style lip hood with draw cord so that you can tighten the hood snugly around your head.|
|Outer shell fabric:||150 Denier Ripstop polyester|
|Filling:||2 x 150 gsm ExoTherm XrÂ® synthetic hollow fibre fill.Â ExoThermÂ® Ultra offers superior insulation with its hollow tubular fibres. The large surface area of the hollow fibres trap vital insulating air throughout the dense layer of fibres.|
|Zipper:||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Eziglide™ zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
|Draft Tubes:||Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.|
|Dimensions:||100 x 235 cm|
|Pack Size:||Ø 27 x 39 cm|
|Carry Bag:||210D Polyester compression bag with double webbing straps supplied.|
|Warranty:||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|