Oztrail Outer Ridge Venturer Camper Trailer Tent
Sunroom & floor plus more room than Quest. High Clearance On- or Off-road 7x4 Trailer (not included). Quick setup.
|Colour:||Blue / Beige|
|Design:||Spacious side folding design allowing access to camper tailgate or to trailer via under-bed panel or by lifting baseboard, assisted by gas struts.
Suits high clearance 7’ x 4’ trailer sizes.
Simple one-touch pole adjuster makes setup even quicker & easier.
|Sleeps:||6 Adults in comfort|
|Canvas:||Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas.
Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection. Triple layer insulated Insulcell roof material keeps you more comfortable in all conditions.
|Floor:||Heavyweight 460 gsm PVC vinyl.|
|Baseboard:||Marine grade plywood tent baseboard for long term durability|
|Trailer Access:||Gas Strut System makes it easy to access the trailer by either the access door under the mattress or by tilting up the entire camper trailer tent|
|Door:||DuoDoor™ - combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip.
Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
|Mesh Windows:||No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.|
|Environmental Control:||Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access.
5 internal window flaps and 1 external window flap for complete ventilation control.
Gusseted bedroom window with poles supplied, for all weather ventilation – gussets can be removed if desired to allow awnings to be rolled up.
When ventilation is not required, attach the removable PVC window to let the light in – perfect for winter camping
|Bedroom Package:||Bedroom Exclusive:
|Ladder:||Lightweight aluminium square section ladder makes it easy to access bedroom|
|Zips:||#8 Coil zips for windows
#10 Coil zips for door
|Climate Rating:||All season - Tropical through to Cold.|
|Pole System:||Galvanised steel poles with simple one-person setup.
Awning & Gusseted Window poles supplied.
One-touch pole adjuster for super quick setup.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||Pre-attached double guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.|
|12V Ready:||Lantern loop to hang lights / accessories|
|Awning:||Removable zip-off large front awning featuring quick fastening Draft-Block system.
Awning poles provided.
|Sunroom:||Supplied with ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and heavy duty PVC floor to enclose awning creating an additional fully enclosed room.
Continuous Velcro sunroom attachment for maximum strength & integrity.
|Tailgate Cover:||Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate & gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and floor are installed.|
|Dimensions:||Tent floor area: 210 x 410 cm
Tent head height: 260 cm
Awning floor area: 240 x 335 cm
Mattress size: 200 x 150 cm
|Camper Top Size:||214 x 168 x 20 cm|
|Trailer Size:||Suits 7’ x 4’ trailers with approximately 107 cm height.|
|Cover:||620 gsm heavy duty zip-off reinforced PVC dust cover
Anti-ponding straps to prevent water building up in cover.
|Warranty:||2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|
The family size camper that’s fully featured with important upgrades like the Insulcell insulated roof to make life outdoor even comfortable no matter the weather! Easy to tow and quick one-person set up with the advantages of more living space & interior height than the Quest camper trailer tent. Sunroom & floor are included as standard. Specifically designed for high clearance On- or Off-road trailers.
- Sleeps up to 6 in comfort
- Split level, family size, side-folding design fits high clearance 7’x4’ trailers
- Even more room than the Quest (17% larger living area and 12% more awning space) plus more headroom
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Convenient 2 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Heavyweight PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed for Aussie conditions
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 10 cm deep open cell high density Queen size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Premium Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of standard ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7’x4’ trailer (not included)