Riffe Standard Series #4 Baja (61")
Stock Length: 61''
Designed for all skill levels and dive conditions. Hand crafted with a heavy-duty laminated (4 laminates) teak stock. Each model features an extension at the butt end for ease of hip loading. Models #3, #4 and #5 are suitable for blue water hunting.
- Heavy-duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- 5/16"(7.9mm) threaded shaft, Large replaceable two-barbed spearhead, 2 wraps of line
- Models #1-3 come standard with (3) 9/16" (14.3mm) amber power bands - (may upgrade to 5/8" diameter)
- Models #3-4 come standard with (3) 5/8" (16mm) amber power bands
- 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 550 lb. test Pigtail Ball bearing Swivel
- Doweled and reinforced muzzle for added band strength
- Models 4 & 5 have an additional bolt through muzzle for added reinforcement when using four bands
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE's stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, which accepts all diameter RIFFE shafts 1/4" - 3/8"
- Lever style safety
- Large, contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip loading
- Accepts all RIFFE parts & accessories
- All models may setups may be changed to customer's preference - upon request
- Power bands & shafts upgradeable