Taipan Carbon Fiber Roller
Torelli Taipan Carbon Roller
Features a multi-laminated Carbon Fiber barrel with an elliptical bulge along the horizontal axis increasing stiffness, displacement and stability.
Torelli Roller Muzzle attributes include ultra-low friction ceramic bearings, large diameter rollers, negative bridle lift profile, shooting line isolation management, Stainless Steel line anchor and robust glass reinforced nylon construction.
The Torelli Alpha handle is fitted with the precision engineered K shot engine mechanism with 316 Stainless Steel Sear, Stainless Steel active line release and Stainless Steel trigger.
Accurate, powerful shots with minimal recoil are the result of the Roller Muzzle, meticulous attention to power-mass ratio and the stabilization effect of the Cuttle wings.
Rigged with pretensioned 16mm American Primeline latex power band, Torelli 2100Mpa spring steel 7.5mm spear shaft and double wrap Dyneema shooting line the Taipan Rollers' long, flat shooting ability is a must have for Pelagic fish hunters.
- Handle: Torelli Alpha
- Mechanism: Kevlar reinforced Acetyl Cassette/ Stainless Steel Hybrid Shot Engine
- Barrel: Cuttlefish Carbon Fiber 29.5mm Diameter x 50mm Cuttle. Mass biased toward muzzle and handle to minimize recoil turning moment.
- Muzzle: Torelli Ceramic Roller
- Line Release: Under Mounted Active Stainless Steel
- Bands: 2x16mm USA Primeline Pure Latex
- Spear: 7.5mm Triple Notch Spring Steel 2100Mpa
- Rigging: Double wrap Dyneema, Muzzle Bungee, Shark Clip
- Barrel Length: 90cm, 100cm, 110cm and 120cm
- Warranty: Lifetime (Original Owner)
- Manufactured: Torelli Spearfishing Australia - Capel Sound, Victoria, Australia