Womens Gondwana Wetsuit
Torelli Gondwana Wetsuit
Torelli's master wetsuit pattern makers, experienced female designer and the use of the superior Japanese Yamamoto neoprene has produced the world's finest female cut freediving wetsuits.
The second generation Gondwana spearfishing wetsuit from torelli features an improved design and Wobbegong Shark camouflage. The superior fit, durability and warmth of Torelli suits is the product of a lifetime of spearfishing and wetsuit design experience.
Genuine Japanese Yamamoto #39 compression resistant, independent closed microcell high elasticity neoprene
Advanced anatomic cut, open cell interior with smooth skin water stop seals ensuring maximum comfort, warmth and flexibility.
- Abrasive resistant Powertex knee pads and double lined Powertex waist band.
- Stretchy, hard wearing nylon exterior lining ensuring maximum durability.
- Internal glued rip stop gussets and external latex sealant to all seam junctions.
- Knife pockets to both thighs. Suitable for Knife, Torch, Flasher, etc.
- Banger pocket to left arm. Suitable for Powerhead, Keys, Whistle, Flare, etc.
- Comfortable non slip rubber loading pad with 7mm padding.