PowerDive Deck Snorkel Hookah
Power Dive Deck Snorkel hookah is a compact and affordable system to quickly achieve all of these functions. All boat owners should have access to below the waterline of their vessel for emergency detangles/retrievals, boat maintenance or hull/running gear cleaning. The Power Dive Deck Snorkel hookah is a compact and affordable system to quickly achieve all of these functions. Simply connect to your ship's power, switch on and 45 seconds later, you are under your boat!
Not only is the Deck Snorkel perfect equipment for any emergency of Do-It-Yourself boat maintenance task, this Power Dive unit is great for just having fun exploring the incredible marine world beneath the waterline from your boat, dinghy or inflatable. If you want to buddy up with family or friends, consider investing in a two-person Double Deck or Power Snorkel unit for double the fun!
PowerDive Deck Snorkel
The complete package includes:
- DeckSnorkel Compressor Unit
- 1 x Air Reservoir
- 1 x Regulator with Dive Harness
- 1 x Gear Bag
- 1 x 5m Power Cable with clips
- 1 x 6m (pump to reservoir)
- 1 x 8.5m (reservoir to diver)
Number of divers: One
Maximum depth: 1 diver to 7M (23.1FT)
Setup time: 2 - 3 minutes
Operating amps: 12 amp
Operating voltage: 12 V
Compressor: 2 cfm
Operating pressure: 18 psi
Weight: 13 kg
Power Dive was established in 1997 and is now regarded as the most advanced manufacture of Surface Supply Diving Systems (formally known as hookah diving). Power Dive has lead the way in innovating products for this market that clearly exists between snorkelling and the complete freedom of scuba dive. The technology in Hookah diving has come a long way from steel helmets and cumbersome dive suits. With the Power Dive system, even first time divers can be underwater in minutes!
Power Dive´s range of hookah diving systems are ideal for safe, fun, family diving, they are also the perfect tool for:
- Boat maintenance and emergencies
- Hull inspections
- Marina and mooring maintenance
- Diver training
- Resort introductory diving
- Marine science studies and research
- Pool maintenance
- Golf ball retrieval
- Disabled diving
All Power Dive hookah units are:
- Light, compact and portable
- Necessary equipment for emergency detangles, retrievals or repairs
- The ideal money-saving accessory for cleaning below the waterline, improving performance, lowering fuel consumption and extending the frequency between slipping your boat.
- Perfect for resort diving
PowerDive Deck Snorkel units range from deck mounted and free-floating units and are available in electric. Electric units are more suited to families and fun, whilst petrol units are for more commercial applications.