Tundra Silo 6G
The Yeti Silo 6G is what a water cooler should be: a 22.7L hardworking hydration station that just like the coolers keeps water cold for hours, durable enough to take a tumble, and built tough to deliver more than just drops at a time. With these crucial features in mind, Yeti has harnessed the cold-holding power and rotomolded armour of the Tundra coolers and combined it with an ultra-strong spigot to create a remarkably insulated, quick-to-pour, easy-to-clean portable water cooler.
- Fatwall design - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomoulded construction - Armored to the core to withstand drops and outlast long days in the sweltering sun.
- Permafrost insulation - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid ensures all six gallons of water stay icy cold.
- Bearfoot non-slip feet - Helps ensure your cargo stays put in the back of your ute.
- SUREPOUR™ SPIGOSurepour Spitgot - Designed to offer fast fill ups.
- Neverfail Hinge System - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Steadysteel Handle - Helps steady your hold and serves as extra protection for your SurePour Spigot
- Coldlock Gasket - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- T-Rex Lid Latches - Heavy-duty so your water cooler lid stays put.
- Lipgrip Handles - Makes transporting your Silo seem even easier.